- Type of traineeship: TRAINEESHIP OPPORTUNITY IN FINANCIAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS UNIT (CF/FIS)
- Location: Brussels
- Directorate/Service: CF/FIS - Financial Information Systems Unit
- Publication date: 13/06/2023
- Closing date: 01/08/2023
CF/FIS team manages the Agency's Financial Information Systems, which underpin its finance and CRCO systems.
CF/FIS team goal is to meet the needs of our internal and external stakeholders, to ensure business continuity for both the CRCO and the Finance teams at all times, and to continue to innovate to keep our Financial Systems modern, agile, and fit for purpose.
We are a team of different profiles where everybody is valued for their input and work.
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINEESHIP
The main tasks are related to the management of requests for functional support by the end users of the Cloud.FinanceOnline applications and assisting with the maintenance of the associated user documentation, guidelines, and training guides. Also, other tasks may be assigned in relation to the functional support to end-users of the Cloud.FinanceOnline applications.
What you can expect:
- Real-life tasks and responsibilities
- Perfect chance to apply and improve your knowledge and skills with regular feedback.
- Opportunity to expand your professional network.
- An international environment where everybody is different and valued.
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVES & TASKS
Concretely, this is what you will be doing:
- Support the end users in the usage of the Cloud.FinanceOnline applications, EPBCS, ERP, CONCUR, Routty, etc.
- Assist the functional support team with the analysis of the user's roles and responsibilities, the registration process and with problems with regards to the management of master data.
- Maintain the high quality and accuracy of Agency’s documentation in relation to the Cloud.FinanceOnline applications (Processes and Training Guides);
- Liaise with the technical services and other internal stakeholders and team members as required to solve reported issues.
- Act as a team member, taking care of daily duties assigned to you and support the Team manager with ad-hoc requests.
From 3 to 12 months.
- Graduate degree (bachelor or equivalent) in Business Administration, Business Management, Information Technology and Management
- Communication is an important element in the assigned responsibilities both in English, French and a third language preferably
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal relations skills
- You are a national of one of the EUROCONTROL or ECAC Member States;
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree, and you are about to graduate or have recently graduated. If you are a recent graduate, the traineeship should start within 12 months of obtaining your latest degree;
- You must be at least 18 years of age on the first day of your traineeship;
- You must be unemployed at the start date of your traineeship at EUROCONTROL;
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For a traineeship, you must have an excellent command of English. A knowledge of French would be an asset.
- Applications will be accepted from nationals of ECAC Member States only.
- This opportunity falls under the Traineeship Programme Regulations.
- A flat-rate allowance of €900 per month as a contribution towards living expenses will be granted.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to take up appointment and leave may be covered by means of a lump sum.
- EUROCONTROL is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality and diversity.
- Only the candidates who will be invited for an interview/test will be informed of the outcome of the selection.