All job applications must be sent online via the online application form for the job in question that you are interested in.
Please note that we only process applications which have been submitted for advertised job offers - we do not read or process spontaneous (unsolicited) applications.
Finally, please bear in mind that to be eligible to work at EUROCONTROL, you have to be a national of one of our Member States.
When filling out your application, please keep in mind the following best practices:
1) Make sure that you highlight in your CV your technical and behavioural skills, knowledge and experience which are relevant to the job.
We have two competency models which list the technical and behavioural competencies that EUROCONTROL needs to meet its strategic objectives. In recruitment and selection, the models are used to help select candidates on the basis of key competencies defined in the vacancy notice.
Our technical competencies are clustered into domains of knowledge, while our behavioural competiences, which are more general competencies not linked to specific areas of work, refer to personal attitudes and abilities.
For each behavioural competency, four levels have been identified. Kindly refer to the model to find the level and behaviours expected for each level.
2) List in your CV the achievements you are particularly proud of, placing especial emphasis on those directly relevant to the job advertised; this should also be reflected in the Questionnaire part of the online form when you talk about your motivation and strengths.
3) Indicate clearly in your CV the years spent studying and the degree/s you have obtained (these should be uploaded as attachments to your application).
4) If you are a recent graduate and have limited working experience, you may list in your CV any school-related projects or initiatives you worked on, in addition to any work experience.
5) The official languages of the Agency are English and French. In your application, you should specify your level of knowledge of these languages. We are a highly multicultural organisation, and knowledge of any other European language or languages will be useful, so please list all your language skills.
6) Be as specific and concise as possible in your online application and CV. Diplomas and certificates can be attached to the online form; if we need further information, we will ask you directly later on in the application process.